Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse.
“A 6 week empowering program created with love”
Credit by one of our featured speakers: Vivian Kulaga, PhD. http://www.emdrviv.com
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations”
We have interviewed several inspiring people from around the world whose life’s mission is to help victims of emotional abuse. Through their empowering words, and our engaging program, we hope you feel safe and whole again.
Global Yoga Instructor and Founder of Embrace Yoga
Founder of Health and Wellness Network of Commerce
- Introductory Video: A video discussing the week’s lesson.
- Reading Materials: Quality content on the week’s lesson.
- Multiple Video Interviews with Renowned Professionals: In depth interviews on the week’s topic with leaders in the field who can provide additional insight.
- Multiple Choice Questions: Multiple Choice questions are designed to help you better understand yourself and the week’s lesson.
- Self Reflection Exercises/Short Answer Questions/Essay Questions: Exercises and questions to help you internalize the week’s lessons and apply it to your personal life.
- Interactive Group Forum Engagement: Engage with other members of the course about the week’s lesson.
What is Abuse?
The Healing Process
Opening Your Heart Again
What Comes After the Abuse?
Our Most Popular Bundle PackageIncludes All Six Modules for a Complete Six Week Healing Program
- Our six week program consists of all six modules and gives you access to all our material. Each week we explore in depth a different topic on the trauma of abuse and the subsequent healing process. Start your healing process today by clicking on the button below. Can be paid in 2 installments of $49.50 or a one time payment of $99 for the entire 6-week course.
Reach Out.We are here to support you 24/7. Should you have any questions about our program, please contact us.
Trusted by Members of Our Community.
I suffered for 7 years in an emotionally abusive relationship. Even during therapy, I continued to feel the effects of the abuse for some time. Then I joined this community and for the first time, it felt as though I wasn’t alone. I can’t thank you enough.
Very informative, touching and professional. It gives victims the tools they need to move ahead with their lives in a very productive way learning from trauma therapists and other professionals.
I feel safe in this community. While therapy is still essential, it isn’t enough. Here there is a lot of engagement, interaction, insights, and self-reflection exercises
“I couldn’t function. I thought I was the only one suffering like this. Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse is an eye opening course. It changed my mindset completely and enabled me to become the empowered woman I was before the abuse.
Make a Difference.
Sign Petition Below