Cooking With Love
You are what you eat.
What you put into your body determines how you will feel. When you cook nourishing food that supports your maximum health and enjoy eating it too, you are in fact performing one of the greatest acts of self love. This 11-week cooking course is all about mindful cooking and mindful eating with precision nutrients.
The course will teach you how to cook right for your blood type!
COOK Right With “EAT RIGHT Chef” Louisa
What’s in the Course?
- How to choose the right ingredients for your unique body type for maximum health.
- Detailed instructions on how to executive basic cooking techniques and methods.
- Detailed instructions on essential knife skills.
- How to do meal prep for the whole week to save time.
- 11 cooking lessons to be taken at your own pace.
- Each lesson contains one or more videos plus a resource guide listing the ingredients and tools mentioned in the video. Total number of videos: 32.
- A comment section will be available in each lesson for you to post questions, share your homework and connect with other students.
Right Ingredients, Healthy Meals
What Will you Learn?
When you have completed the course, you will be able to:
- Make simple but healthy and delicious dishes for yourself every day of the week in a time-saving manner.
- Create dishes without a recipe.
- Eat foods that are highly beneficial to your unique body type.
- Gradually heal your guts, reduce inflammation and prevent chronic diseases.
- Achieve greater health and mental well-being.
Dishes you’ll learn to make:
- Gut-healing dishes such as bone broth, ghee and fermented vegetables.
- Simple but nutrient-dense dishes such as protein smoothies, salads and different forms of eggs.
- One-dish dinners with vegetables and a protein source that’s best for your body type.
- Warm and nourishing noodle soup.
Cooking Methods You Will Learn:
- Blanching (Cold and Hot)
Early Bird Special
Chef Louisa’s Course Outline
- Introduction 1 – Welcome Message
- Introduction 2 – How to Best Use This Course
- Introduction 3 – Explanation of the Blood Type Diet & How to Apply It in Cooking
Module 1: Gut Healing Basics
- Lesson 1: Homemade Ghee
- Lesson 2: Fermented Vegetables
- Lesson 3: Bone Broth
Module 3: Vegetables
- Lesson 6: Vegetable Prep for the Week – washing; peeling; cutting (knife skills); storing
- Lesson 7: Vegetables – salad; steaming; blanching
Module 4: Animal Protein
- Lesson 8: Meat Prep – making a nutrient-dense marinade; how to marinate meat ahead of meal time; making meatballs and storing for future use
- Lesson 9: One-Dish Dinners: baked salmon; grilled chicken thighs; sauteéd steak; stir-fried lamb with vegetables
Module 5: Grains and Beans
- Lesson 10: Grains & Beans
- Lesson 11: Noodle Soup
What People are Saying
“Really enjoying it”
“Thank you so much for providing this course. I am really enjoying it, but more importantly, it helps me to use the Blood Type Diet more closely. My hubby and I have been following our diets for 18 years. We “cheat” on occasion and on a few foods that we just didn’t give up–like butter and black pepper. This course is making me motivated to use my beneficial foods more and fill in with the neutrals, and truly avoid the “avoid” list.
“I currently work with a homeopath and he told me about the Blood Type Diet so I just started it on my own a few months ago and then I came across Louisa’s online cooking program. As soon as I watched one of Louisa’s videos, I was hooked. Louisa, you are so enthusiastic and make me smile and laugh (I was cracking up during the smoothie dance!) and I think when you are learning something new, humor is so important. This program could not have come at a better time for me!”
“Fabulous food & wonderful instructions”
“Love the concept and your communicative style. Looking forward to learning to cook right for my type.”
Our News And Events
100% Money back guarantee within 14 days of purchase.
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!